This 18th-century historical outfit faithfully reproduces one of the most popular costume designs in Western Europe and America around 1760-1770.
Perfect for all your historical reenactments, this 3-piece Outlander-inspired outfit will allow you to immerse yourself, like Claire Fraser, in the fascinating world of the 18th-century!
The DORINE 18th-century outfit consists of a lace-up bodice, a stomacher (2 color options), and an 18th-century petticoat. You can match the DORINE bodice with any petticoat from the HELOISE collection.
|| COLORS AND MATERIALS ||
- Bodice: medium weight night blue prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, steel blue color
- Stomacher: steel blue or night blue linen
- Bodice lining: brown cotton
|| DESIGN FEATURES ||
- Metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped elbow sleeves
- Synthetic boning on back seam and both sides of the front opening
- Boned & quilted stomacher
- 18th-century style pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
|| INFOS ||
- SHOP THE DRESS
- VIEW THE DORINE COLLECTION
Please, double-check your size before placing your order. If in doubt, betterchoose the bigger.