This 18th-century historical outfit faithfully reproduces one of the most popular costume designs in Western Europe and America around 1760-1770. Perfect for all your historical reenactments, this 3-piece Outlander-inspired outfit will allow you to immerse yourself, like Claire Fraser, in the fascinating world of the 18th-century!
The DORINE 18th-century outfit consists of a lace-up bodice, a stomacher in Outlander tartan, an 18th-century petticoat, and a large shawl in Outlander Tartan. You can match the DORINE bodice with any petticoat from the Heloise collection.
|| COLORS AND MATERIALS ||
- Bodice: medium-weight steel blue prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium-weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, in steel blue
- Stomacher: Highlander Grey Tartan
- Bodice lining: beige cotton
- Shawl in polyviscose tartan, (250gr/m), from Scotland Shop
|| DESIGN FEATURES ||
- Metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped elbow sleeves
- Synthetic boning on the back seam and both sides of the front opening
- Boned & quilted stomacher
- 18th-century style pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- Large triangular double-layered tartan shawl, with sides approximately 52 inches long.
|| INFOS ||
- SHOP THE DORINE-HIGHLANDER OUTFIT
- VIEW THE DORINE COLLECTION
Please, double-check your size before placing your order. If in doubt, betterchoose the bigger.