This 18th-century linen petticoat faithfully reproduces the costumes worn during the 18th-century, as seen in paintings of the time or in your favorite historical series!
Perfect for all your historical reenactments, this pleated petticoat will combine perfectly with any bodice or jacket in the shop. It's a must-have piece in your 18th-century wardrobe! But you can also wear it every day with a modern jacket or sweater, in a very history bounding spirit. Do you want to immerse yourself in the world of the 18th century? Heloise will become your best ally.
SHOP HELOISE, 18TH-CENTURY PETTICOAT IN STEEL BLUE LINEN
|| DESIGN FEATURES ||
- Color: STEEL BLUE
- 2 panels of linen, patiently pleated according to the 18th-century fashion
- 3 m span
- Long ties on the back and front to attach each panel around your waist
- Ankle length: 37,5 inches (95 cm) long
|| INFOS ||
- SHOP HELOISE 18TH-CENTURY PETTICOAT IN STEEL BLUE LINEN
- VIEW THE HELOISE COLLECTION
More information about Production process & time, and Shipping & returns.
Please, double-check your size before placing your order. If in doubt, better choose the bigger.