This 18th century dress is an historical outfit faithfully reproduces one of the most popular costume designs in Western Europe and America around 1760-1770. Perfect for all your historical reenactments, 18th Century Dress will allow you to immerse yourself, like Claire Fraser, in the fascinating world of the 18th-century!
The JANET outfit 18th century dress consists of a long-skirted bodice, wide open in the front and closed with lace, a stomacher, a large tartan shawl, and an 18th-century petticoat. You can match the JANET jacket with any skirt from the store's Heloise collection.
|| COLORS AND MATERIALS ||
- Jacket: medium weight Steel Blue prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, Steel Blue color
- Stomacher: Highlander Grey tartan
- Bodice lining: Brown cotton
- Shawl in polyviscose (250gr/m)
|| DESIGN FEATURES ||
- Metal eyelets hidden on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Mid-long sleeves
- 18th-century style pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- Large triangular double-layered tartan shawl, with sides approximately 52 inches long.
|| INFOS ||
- SHOP THE OUTFIT
- VIEW THE JANET COLLECTION
Please, double-check your size before placing your order. If in doubt, better choose the bigger.
This 18th century dress belongs to the Janet Collection.