This 18th-century historical outfit faithfully reproduces one of the most popular costume designs in Western Europe and America around 1760-1770. Perfect for all your historical reenactments, this 3-piece Outlander-inspired outfit will allow you to immerse yourself, like Claire Fraser, in the fascinating world of the 18th-century!
The JANET outfit consists of a long skirted bodice, wide open in the front and closed with a lace, a stomacher and a large shawl in tartan, and an 18th-century petticoat. You can match the JANET jacket with any skirt from the store's Heloise collection at Heloise collection.
SHOP THE OUTFIT
|| COLORS AND MATERIALS ||
- Bodice: medium weight steel blue prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, steel blue color
- Stomacher: Outlander tartan
- Bodice lining: brown cotton
- Shawl in polyester and wool tartan. Made on traditional looms, this tartan has a lot of character to it. Expect small snags, slubs, and other blemishes. These imperfections give the tartan a handmade look that fits well within the setting of season 1 of Outlander.
|| DESIGN FEATURES ||
- Metal eyelets hidden on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Mid-long sleeves
- 18th-century style pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- Large triangular double-layered tartan shawl, with sides approximately 52 inches long
|| INFOS ||
- SHOP THE OUTFIT
- VIEW THE JANET COLLECTION
More information about Production process & time, and Shipping & returns.
Please, double-check your size before placing your order. If in doubt, better choose the bigger.