18th-Century Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over $250
ISOLDE, Renaissance Outfit in Brown Gray & Chocolate Linen
Add content which will be shown in a popup across all product pages
This complete Renaissance costume features:
- A Renaissance Bodice in Brown Grey Linen
- A Long Skirt in Chocolate Linen
- A Renaissance Shirt in White Cotton.
Additionally, you can complete your outfit with:
- An apron in white Prewashed Linen
- A petticoat in Black Prewashed Linen
- Both items, White Apron + Black Petticoat
Choose your option in product menu!
Created in a peasant and fairytale spirit, this milkmaid corset is made of two layers of fabric. The outer fabric is a beautiful medium-weight pre-washed linen, while the lining is made of cotton.
For a perfect fit, the corset is whaleboned at the back seam, side seams, and front opening. You can also adjust the height of the straps and the front opening with a drawstring to slide between eyelets. The modesty panel is removable. You can also wear your corset without this piece to show your shirt.
- color: chocolate
- 2 panels of linen, patiently pleated according to the 18th-century fashion
- 3 m span
- long ties on the back and front to attach each panel around your waist
- Ankle length: 37,5 inches (95 cm) long
- Color: White
- Fabric: thin weight cotton lawn
- Short sleeves
- Armscyes with gussets to make the chemise even more comfortable.
- You can adjust the neckline with a linen cord, to adapt the chemise to the neckline of your corset.