Atelier Serraspina is committed to handle all personal information with the greatest care. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
If you have a question that is not answered here or if you would like to receive more information about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Atelier Serraspina, Caroline Koriche, C/Únic S/N 25510 Beranui, Lleida, Spain.
What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect personal data that you submit to us when you place orders, create an account, contact our customer service, send queries or leave reviews, sign up for our marketing communications, participate in our promotions or questionnaires, or use the other services offered by our website. The personal data we collect may include your first name and surname, your shipping and billing addresses, e-mail, telephone number, payment information, shopping history, reviews.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• take your orders, process your payments, deliver the items you have purchased and process order returns;
• to send notifications of delivery status, delivery related problems, etc.;
• provide any additional services you have requested, such as our marketing communications;
• to create and manage your personal account on https://atelier-serraspina.com
• to manage your requests and queries.
If you haven’t checked out or completed your order, we will contact you by email and help you finalize the purchase.
We process your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by the law in force, and specifically: (i) for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part; (ii) comply with a legal obligation, e.g. tax laws; (iii) based on your consent.
Who will handle your data?
Your personal data will be handled by Caroline Koriche, owner of the brand ATELIER-SERRASPINA, established and operating under the laws of Spain, with VAT number ESX1944862M as the data controller. We use the services of WordPress, Woocommerce, Hubspot, Etsy, Google, Mailchimp, as data processors to process your personal data on our behalf.
Additionally, we may use the services of external suppliers to help provide our services to you and meet our business needs, as a result we may share your data with these suppliers, such as delivery companies, marketing agencies, tax consultants. These suppliers have been selected after a rigorous evaluation process and chosen for their security, reliability and competence.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time (1 year) at the end of which your personal data will be erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way.
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive emails from us and or/want to close your account at atelier-serraspina.com, you can do that at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or writing to us at Caroline Koriche, C/Únic S/N, 25510 Beranui, Lleida, Spain and requesting to delete all the information we have on you.
How do we secure your personal data?
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organisational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently.
In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach.
What are your rights?
At any time, depending on the specific processing, you have:
• right to access: you have the right to know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
• right to portability: you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party.
• right to rectification: you have the right to ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
• right to erasure: you have the right to request us to delete or erase your data processed by Atelier Serraspina;
• right to oppose our processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest or the right to restriction of the processing;
• right to object to direct marketing and revoke your consent for processing.
You can exercise these rights at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Atelier Serraspina, Caroline Koriche, C/Únic S/N, 25510 Beranui, Lleida, Spain. Also, you can opt out from direct marketing by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any marketing email.