BRIANA, Long Tartan Skirt in Outlander Tartan
- · Color: Outlander Tartan
- · Fabric: polyester and wool Outlander Tartan. Made on traditional looms, this tartan has a lot of character to it. Expect small snags, slubs, and other blemishes. These imperfections give the tartan a handmade look that fits well within the setting of season 1 of Outlander.
- · 2 panels of tartan fabric, patiently pleated according to the 18th-century fashion
- · 2,6 m span
- · Long ties on the back and front to attach each panel around your waist
- · Ankle length: 37,5 inches (95 cm) long
BRIANA, Long Tartan Skirts
Our 8th Century Tartan Skirts faithfully reproduce the costumes worn during the 18th-century, as seen in paintings of the time or in your favorite historical series!
Perfect for all your historical reenactments or clans gatherings, these pleated Tartan Skirts will combine perfectly with any bodice or jacket in the shop. It's a must-have piece in your 18th-century wardrobe!
But you can also wear your tartan skirt every day with a modern jacket or sweater, in a very history bounding spirit. Do you want to immerse yourself in the world of the 18th century? BRIANA, 18th Century Tartan Skirts will become your best allies.
On all orders over $250
Get help when you need
14-Day Return Policy
Our main goal is your satisfaction.
We Make History Alive Every Day
Immerse Yourself in the 18th-Century
Oct 16, 2021
Oct 11, 2021
Oct 9, 2021
Sep 18, 2021
Sep 12, 2021
Aug 31, 2021
Aug 29, 2021
18th-Century Tartan Skirts
Long pleated petticoats in beautiful plaid fabric, woven in Scotland
We Design and Create For You
Perfect for all your historical reenactments, our cottage core designs will allow you to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the 18th-century!
How can we help you?
How to choose the right size?
Are there any discounts?
Can I customize my order?
How long does it take to receive my order?
What if I have a very urgent need?
Can I return the garment if I am not satisfied?