Historical Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over €200
CHARLOTTE, 18th-century overdress faithfully reproduces one of the most popular costume designs in Western Europe and America around 1770-1785. Perfect for your all events, reenactments, cosplay, and theatre, this overdress is a must-have in your historical wardrobe.
Colors & Fabrics
- Overdress: cherry red prewashed linen, medium weight (205gr/m)
- Elbow lace: sand
- Bust and sleeve lining: brown cotton
- Square neckline
- Metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped elbow sleeves trimmed with a delicate pleated lace ribbon
- Synthetic boning on the back and on both sides of the front opening
- A wide train, pleated in the 18th-century style, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long.
The white petticoat shown in the photos is NOT INCLUDED.