CHARLOTTE, 18th Century Dress in Night and Steel Blue Linen
CHARLOTTE, 18th Century Dress, Overdress in Night Blue and Petticoat in Steel Blue Linen
COLORS AND MATERIALS of CHARLOTTE, 18th Century Dress in Night and Steel Blue Linen
- overdress: night blue prewashed linen, medium weight (205gr/m)
- petticoat: medium weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, color night blue or steel blue
- elbow lace: black
- bust and sleeves lining: brown or black cotton
- skirt ties: black cotton
DESIGN FEATURES of CHARLOTTE, 18th Century Dress in Night and Steel Blue Linen
- square neckline
- metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- pre-shaped elbow sleeves trimmed with a delicate pleated lace ribbon
- synthetic boning on the back and both sides of the front opening
- a wide pleated train, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- 18th-century pleated petticoat, made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
Our Overdresses Outfits
CHARLOTTE, 18th Century Outfits come in 2 pieces: a long overdress, open at the front and available separately, with its fitted bodice; and an 18th-century petticoat. The whole outfit has a very generous volume of fabric.
On all orders over $250
Get help when you need
14-Day Return Policy
Our main goal is your satisfaction.
We Make History Alive Every Day
Immerse Yourself in the 18th-Century
Oct 16, 2021
Oct 11, 2021
Oct 9, 2021
Sep 18, 2021
Sep 12, 2021
Aug 31, 2021
Aug 29, 2021
18th-Century Overdresses Outfits
Georgian Overdress & Petticoats in beautiful Prewashed Linen
We Design and Create For You
Perfect for all your historical reenactments, our cottage core designs will allow you to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the 18th-century!
How can we help you?
How to choose the right size?
Are there any discounts?
Can I customize my order?
How long does it take to receive my order?
What if I have a very urgent need?
Can I return the garment if I am not satisfied?