18th-Century Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over $250
Our Peasant Costume features a short lace-up bodice, a stomacher, and a large pleated petticoat.
Corset Outfit | Colors & Fabrics
- Bodice: medium-weight chocolate prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium-weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, in chocolate
- Stomacher: MacDougall Tartan
- Bodice lining: brown cotton
- Shawl in 100% fine wool tartan, 10oz
Corset Outfit | Design Features
- Metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped elbow sleeves
- Synthetic boning on the back seam and both sides of the front opening
- Boned stomacher
- 18th-century dress style pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- Large triangular double-layered tartan shawl, with sides approximately 52 inches long.