Georgian Outfit in Dark Green and Granite Grey Tartan
COLORS AND MATERIALS of Georgian Outfit in Dark Green and Granite Grey Tartan
- Bodice of the Georgian Outfit: medium-weight dark green prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium-weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, in dark green
- Stomacher: Granite Grey Tartan
- Bodice lining: brown cotton
- Shawl in polyviscose tartan, (250gr/m)
DESIGN FEATURES of Georgian Outfit in Dark Green and Granite Grey Tartan
- Metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped elbow sleeves
- Synthetic boning on the back seam and both sides of the front opening
- Boned & quilted stomacher
- 18th century dress pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- Large triangular double-layered tartan shawl, with sides approximately 52 inches long.
Our Georgian Outfits in Linen & Tartan
On all orders over $250
Get help when you need
14-Day Return Policy
Our main goal is your satisfaction.
We Make History Alive Every Day
Our Outlander-Inspired Outfits
Oct 16, 2021
Oct 11, 2021
Oct 9, 2021
Sep 18, 2021
Sep 12, 2021
Aug 31, 2021
Aug 29, 2021
Outlander-Inspired Costumes in beautiful Prewashed Linen & Tartan
We Design and Create For You
Perfect for all your historical reenactments, our cottage core designs will allow you to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the 18th-century!
How can we help you?
How to choose the right size?
Are there any discounts?
Can I customize my order?
How long does it take to receive my order?
What if I have a very urgent need?
Can I return the garment if I am not satisfied?