Georgian Outfit in Sage Green Linen
COLORS AND MATERIALS of Georgian Outfit in Sage Green Linen
- Bodice: medium weight sage green prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, sage green color
- Stomacher: dark green or sage green linen
- Bodice lining: brown cotton
DESIGN FEATURES of Georgian Outfit in Sage Green Linen
- Metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped elbow sleeves
- Synthetic boning on back seam and both sides of the front opening
- Boned & quilted stomacher
- 18th-century style pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
Our Georgian Linen Outfits
On all orders over $250
Get help when you need
14-Day Return Policy
Our main goal is your satisfaction.
We Make History Alive Every Day
Our Outlander-Inspired Outfits
Oct 16, 2021
Oct 11, 2021
Oct 9, 2021
Sep 18, 2021
Sep 12, 2021
Aug 31, 2021
Aug 29, 2021
We Design and Create For You
Perfect for all your historical reenactments, our cottage core designs will allow you to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the 18th-century!
How can we help you?
How to choose the right size?
Are there any discounts?
Can I customize my order?
How long does it take to receive my order?
What if I have a very urgent need?
Can I return the garment if I am not satisfied?