18th-Century Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over $250
JANET, Colonial Costume in Sage Linen & Granite Grey Tartan consists of a long-skirted bodice in sage green linen, wide open in the front and closed with lace, a stomacher in granite grey tartan, a large granite grey tartan shawl, and an 18th-century petticoat in sage green linen.
Colonial Costume | Colors & Fabrics
- Jacket: medium weight Sage Green prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, Sage Green color
- Stomacher: Granite Grey tartan
- Bodice lining: Brown cotton
- Shawl in polyviscose (250gr/m)
Colonial Costume | Design Features
- Metal eyelets hidden on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Mid-long sleeves
- 18th-century style pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- Large triangular double-layered tartan shawl, with sides approximately 52 inches long.