Colonial Costume in Sage Linen & Granite Gray Tartan
COLORS AND MATERIALS
- Jacket: medium weight Sage Green prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, Sage Green color
- Stomacher: Granite Grey tartan
- Bodice lining: Brown cotton
- Shawl in polyviscose (250gr/m)
- Metal eyelets hidden on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Mid-long sleeves
- 18th-century style pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- Large triangular double-layered tartan shawl, with sides approximately 52 inches long.
Our Colonial Costumes in Linen & Tartan
On all orders over $250
Get help when you need
14-Day Return Policy
Our main goal is your satisfaction.
We Make History Alive Every Day
Immerse yourself in the 18th-Century
Oct 16, 2021
Oct 11, 2021
Oct 9, 2021
Sep 18, 2021
Sep 12, 2021
Aug 31, 2021
Aug 29, 2021
18th-Century Tartan Outfits
Colonial Costumes in beautiful Prewashed Linen in Tartan
We Design and Create For You
Perfect for all your historical reenactments, our cottage core designs will allow you to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the 18th-century!
How can we help you?
How to choose the right size?
Are there any discounts?
Can I customize my order?
How long does it take to receive my order?
What if I have a very urgent need?
Can I return the garment if I am not satisfied?