18th-Century Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over $250
JANET, Colonial Costume in Toffee & Outlander Tartan consists of a long skirted bodice, wide open in the front and closed with cord, a stomacher and a large shawl in Outlander tartan, and an 18th-century petticoat. You can match the JANET jacket with any skirt from the store.
Colonial Costume | Colors & Fabrics
- Bodice: medium weight toffee prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, toffee color
- Stomacher: Outlander tartan
- Bodice lining: brown cotton
- Shawl in polyester and wool tartan. Made on traditional looms, this tartan has a lot of character to it. Expect small snags, slubs, and other blemishes. These imperfections give the tartan a handmade look that fits well within the setting of season 1 of Outlander.
Colonial Costume | Design Features
- Metal eyelets hidden on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Mid-long sleeves
- 18th-century style pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- Large triangular double-layered tartan shawl, with sides approximately 52 inches long