18th-Century Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over $250
Our Peasant Costume features a short lace-up bodice, a stomacher, and a large pleated petticoat.
Peasant Costume | Colors & Fabrics
- Bodice of the Corset Outfit: medium-weight night blue prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium-weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, in night blue
- Stomacher: Granite Grey Tartan
- Bodice lining: brown cotton
- Shawl in polyviscose tartan, (250gr/m)
Peasant Costume | Design Features
- Metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped elbow sleeves
- Synthetic boning on the back seam and both sides of the front opening
- Boned & quilted stomacher
- 18th century dress pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- Large triangular double-layered tartan shawl, with sides approximately 52 inches long.