HISTORICAL FASHION STORE - UNTIL DECEMBER 31, GET 15% OFF AT CHECKOUT WITH CODE MERRYXMAS15
DORINE, Peasant Costume in Steel Blue Linen
( per )
Our Peasant Costume features a short lace-up bodice, a stomacher, and a large pleated petticoat.
Peasant Costume | Colors & Fabrics
- Bodice: medium weight steel blue prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, steel blue color
- Stomacher: steel blue or night blue linen
- Bodice lining: beige cotton
Peasant Costume | Design Features
- Metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped elbow sleeves
- Synthetic boning on the back seam and both sides of the front opening
- Boned & quilted stomacher
- 18th-century style pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
All About Dorine
This review has no content.
Excellent seamstress - an artisan with period clothing. I love the addition to my re-enacting impression and kit.
This dress is beautiful. Can't wait to wear it to the fair. The linen fabric is so soft and breathable.
The dress is simply beautiful. The fabric is amazing and my wife looks wonderful in it. The Seller ist friendly and helpful. Our skirt was too small,which was on my account,not her and she immediately was offering to send a larger one that fits.
I highly recommend her. This dress is worth every cent.