Historical Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over €200
Our Peasant Costume features a short lace-up bodice, a stomacher, and a large pleated petticoat.
Peasant Costume | Colors & Fabrics
- Bodice of the Corset Outfit: medium-weight steel blue prewashed linen (205gr/m)
- Petticoat: medium-weight (205gr/m) prewashed linen, in steel blue
- Stomacher: Outlander Tartan
- Bodice lining: beige cotton
- Shawl in polyester and wool tartan. Made on traditional looms, this tartan has a lot of character to it. Expect small snags, slubs, and other blemishes. These imperfections give this colonial costume a handmade look that fits well within the setting of season 1 of Outlander
Peasant Costume | Design Features
- Metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped elbow sleeves
- Synthetic boning on the back seam and both sides of the front opening
- Boned stomacher
- 18th-century dress pleated skirt made of two linen panels sewn on the sides, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long
- Large triangular double-layered tartan shawl, with sides approximately 52 inches long.