Historical Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over €200
Our historical underwear set features:
- A chemise
- A bustle pad
- A linen petticoat
The shirt, shift, or 18th-century chemise, in the 18th century, was worn under the corset. This shift is, in fact, the first layer of the historical costume... a must-have in your 18th-century wardrobe!
Our cotton shift is historically accurate, inspired by historical models. Made of beautiful cotton lawn, it gives your historical costume an exquisite touch of authenticity.
- Color: White
- Fabric: thin weight cotton lawn
- Short sleeves
- Armscyes with gussets to make the chemise even more comfortable.
- You can adjust the neckline with a linen cord, to adapt the chemise to the neckline of your corset and historical dress.
THE BUSTLE PADOur beautiful bustle pad is a historical costume accessory whose purpose is to give a gorgeous volume to the hips. By widening the hips, the belt appears thinner! The skirt padding is a must-have accessory for your 18th-century dress. Our bustle pad is exquisite, even if it remains invisible under the petticoat. Made of cotton poplin, this historical undergarment is gracefully completed by a matching lace-trimmed flounce. Perfect for all your reenactments and historical gatherings, you'll love it!
- The bustle pad is delivered with polyester wadding.
- The pad is made out of white cotton poplin.
- The ruffle is trimmed with white lace.
- The long cotton ties allow you to adapt the pad to your hips, you can wear it higher or lower, according to your preferences.
THE PETTICOAT HELOISE
Perfect for all your historical reenactments, this Historical Petticoat in white Prewashed Linen will combine perfectly with any bodice or jacket in the shop. It's a must-have piece in your 18th-century wardrobe!
But you can also wear it every day with a modern jacket or sweater, in a very history bounding spirit.
- color: WHITE
- 2 panels of linen, patiently pleated according to the 18th-century fashion
- 3 m span
- long ties on the back and front to attach each panel around your waist
- Ankle length: 37,5 inches (95 cm) long