18th-Century Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over $250
LOUISE, 18th-Century Dress in Black Watch Tartan is a historical garment that reproduces the "English dress" or "Round Gown" worn in Western Europe and America around the years 1770-1785. This 18th-Century Dress in Black Watch Tartan comes in one piece.
DESIGN FEATURES of LOUISE, 18th-Century Dress in Black Watch Tartan
- Color: Black Watch Tartan
- Fabric: Tartan in polyester and wool tartan. Made on traditional looms, this tartan has a lot of character to it. Expect small snags, slubs, and other blemishes. These imperfections give the tartan a handmade look.
- Round Gown in one piece
- Eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Preformed elbow sleeves trimmed with a delicate lace ribbon
- Bodice and sleeve lining: black cotton
- A large skirt, pleated in the manner of the 18th century, 37,5 inches (95 cm) long.