Historical Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over €200
LOUISE, 18th-Century Dress in Chocolate Linen is a historical garment that reproduces the "English dress" or "Round Gown" worn in Western Europe and America around the years 1770-1785. This 18th-century dress comes in one piece.
Design Features of LOUISE, 18th-Century Dress
- Color: CHOCOLATE
- Round gown type in one piece
- Eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Preformed elbow sleeves trimmed with a delicate lace ribbon
- Synthetic boning on the back and on both sides of the front opening
- a large skirt, pleated in the manner of the 18th century, 37,5 inches (95 cm) long, 4,5 m span.