HISTORICAL FASHION STORE - UNTIL DECEMBER 31, GET 15% OFF AT CHECKOUT WITH CODE MERRYXMAS15
LOUISE, 18th-Century Dress Chocolate
( per )
LOUISE, 18th-Century Dress in Chocolate Linen is a historical garment that reproduces the "English dress" or "Round Gown" worn in Western Europe and America around the years 1770-1785. This 18th-century dress comes in one piece.
Design Features of LOUISE, 18th-Century Dress
- Color: CHOCOLATE
- Round gown type in one piece
- Eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Preformed elbow sleeves trimmed with a delicate lace ribbon
- Synthetic boning on the back and on both sides of the front opening
- a large skirt, pleated in the manner of the 18th century, 37,5 inches (95 cm) long, 4,5 m span.
All About Louise
This is my second gown from Caroline and I am again very pleased!!!
This gown is simply delightful and truly needs no embellishments because it is so very lovely!!!
The cut and design are very flattering and it is also very comfortable to wear. I am so happy I purchased this gown and would not hesitate to purchase another!!!
Thank you, again, for another marvelous historical gown!!!