18th-Century Fashion Store | Free Shipping on all orders over $250
LOUISE, 18th-Century Dress in white linen is a historical garment that reproduces the "English dress" or "Round Gown" worn in Western Europe and America around the years 1770-1785. This 18th-century dress in white linen comes in one piece.
Design Features of LOUISE, 18th-Century Dress
- Color: Pure White
- Round Gown in one piece
- Neckline trimmed with pleated linen ribbon
- Eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Preformed elbow sleeves trimmed with a delicate lace ribbon and pleated linen
- Synthetic boning on the back and on both sides of the front opening
- A large skirt, pleated in the manner of the 18th century, 37,5 inches (95 cm) long.