CHARLOTTE, 18th Century Dress, overdress in Toffee Linen
COLORS AND MATERIALS of CHARLOTTE, 18th Century Dress, overdress in Toffee Linen
- Mantua: toffee prewashed linen, medium weight (205gr/m)
- Elbow lace: sand
- Bust and sleeve lining: brown cotton
DESIGN FEATURES of CHARLOTTE, 18th Century Dress, overdress in Toffee Linen
- Square neckline
- Metal eyelets on both sides of the front opening for a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped elbow sleeves trimmed with a delicate pleated lace ribbon
- Synthetic boning on the back and on both sides of the front opening
- A wide train, pleated in the 18th-century style, 37.5 inches (95 cm) long.
The white petticoat shown in the photos is NOT INCLUDED.
Our Linen Overdresses
On all orders over $250
Get help when you need
14-Day Return Policy
Our main goal is your satisfaction.
We Make History Alive Every Day
Immerse Yourself in the 18th-Century
Oct 16, 2021
Oct 11, 2021
Oct 9, 2021
Sep 18, 2021
Sep 12, 2021
Aug 31, 2021
Aug 29, 2021
Georgian Overdress in beautiful Prewashed Linen
We Design and Create For You
Perfect for all your historical reenactments, our cottage core designs will allow you to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of the 18th-century!
How can we help you?
How to choose the right size?
Are there any discounts?
Can I customize my order?
How long does it take to receive my order?
What if I have a very urgent need?
Can I return the garment if I am not satisfied?